Born in 1966 in Leningrad, Russia.
Based in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
1990-94 School of Art “Camera obscura”, Tel-Aviv
- 1997-2002 photojournalist in ‘Haaretz’ newspaper
- 2002-2010 staff photographer European wire service
- 2010-2012 projects in Israel, former Soviet Union and Ethiopia
- Freelance for New York Times
- 2014 George Eastman House-A World Apart –Hssidic communities in Israel-Rochester, New York
- 2013 Andrea Meislin Gallery, New York
- 2012 Ashdod Art Museum, Monart center, Ashdod, Israel
- 2009 “Promised land”, Gemak Museum, Hag, Netherlands
- 2008 Dvir Gallery, Tel Aviv
- 2007 “Think with the senses – Feel with the Mind”, 52 Venice Biennale, the international show, curated by Robert Storr
- 2006 “Ramallah-Tel Aviv, au jour le jour”, Hotel de Ville, Paris, France
- 2002 “Point-Blank (Israel): Pavel Wolberg: Photographs from the Recent Time”, Museum of Art, Tel Aviv